To qualify for the MPNP-B, interested applicants must:
- have a minimum verifiable personal net worth of CDN$350,000;
- have a minimum two years of successful business ownership and management experience or
- a minimum two years of executive-level experience as senior manager of a business; and
- score a minimum of 60 points in the Adaptability Assessment Matrix.
The applicant must also be prepared to:
- attend an interview with a MPNP-B officer;
- make a deposit of CAD 100,000 after successful interview and
- make an Eligible Business Investment in Manitoba; and
- reside in Manitoba along with his/her dependent family members.
The applicant may have to:
- conduct an Exploratory Visit to Manitoba. The applicant must provide a visit report and other documents to demonstrate the research conducted during this visit; and
- provide the results of a language competency test to demonstrate language proficiency.
- Submit a business intent document to outline his investment, business and settlement plan in Manitoba.
Note: Meeting the basic eligibility requirements does not guarantee nomination.
Please note: that if your intention is to establish a primary production farming operation, you are not eligible to apply through this regular business stream of the Provincial Nominee Program for Business (PNP-B). You must apply through the Farm Strategic Recruitment Initiative (FSRI) which is a special initiative of the PNP-B for farm business applicants.