When you apply you’ll need to provide:
- a current passport or other valid travel identification
- evidence of the investment funds available to you
- a business plan
- evidence that you can support yourself during your stay
- proof that you meet the English language requirement
- your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test
- a criminal record certificate from any country you have lived in for 12 months or more in the last 10 years
You need a page in your passport that’s blank on both sides for your visa.
You’ll need to provide a certified translation of any documents that aren’t in English or Welsh.
Read the guide for a list of documents you can provide.
You may need to provide additional documents depending on your circumstances.